The invited speakers are as follows:
- A. Masaike (Japan Society for the Promotion of Science)
"Historical Review on Solid Polarized Target"
- M. Poelker (Jefferson Lab)
("Operation of CEBAF photoguns at average beam current > 1mA")
- M. Romalis (Princeton University)
"Tests of Lorentz symmetry and other applications of noble-gas alkali-metal
- N. Saito (Kyoto University)
"Forward Neutron Production in High Energy Polarized-pp Collisions"
- W. Meyer (University of Bochum)
"Progresses in DNP Targets"
- E. Tsentalovich (MIT Bates Linear Accelerator Center)
"Polarized Internal Gas Target in a Strong Toroidal Magnetic Field"
- H. Ueno (RIKEN)
("Production of Polarized Unstable Nuclei via Projectile
- T. Wakui (CNS, The University of Tokyo)
("Polarized Proton Solid Target for Exotic Nuclear Beam Experiment")
- T. Wise (University of Wisconsin)
"The RHIC Polarized Polarized Hydrogen Jet Target: Experience and Future