- Seminar by Prof. Matsuo (Niigata) at Nishina Hall from 13:30: “Di-neutron correlation, pairing collectivity and pair transfer in neutron-rich systems”. (CNS + RIBF NP Seminar #249)
Posted on 20 Mar, 2018
- Seminar by Prof. Kajino (NAO) at Nishina Hall from 15:30: “Impact of Neutron Star Mergers vs. Supernovae on Explosive Nucleosynthesis and Neutrino Physics”.
Posted on 7 Feb, 2018
CNS Seminar is given by Dr. Cenxi Yuan
Posted on 4 Aug, 2017
CNS Seminar on heavy-ion fusion reaction, quantum tunnel phenomena in multi-degrees-of-freedom system and nucleosynthesis of super-heavy elements was given by Prof. Koichi Hagino (Tohoku University)
Posted on 20 Jun, 2017
Seminar by Dr. Jongwon Hwang was held at Nishina hall.
Posted on 26 Apr, 2017
CNS Seminar by Prof. Hagino (Tohoku) on heavy-ion subbarrier fusion was held at Nishina Hall 13:00.
Posted on 22 Feb, 2016
- CNS + RIBF NP Seminar by Dr. Schrock was held at Nishina Hall.
Posted on 17 Dec, 2015
- We invited Prof. Umesh Garg to CNS and heldi CNS + Spin-Isospin Lab Seminar on July 2nd. The title of the lecture is “Exotic Quantal Rotation in Nuclei”.
Posted on 22 Jul, 2015
- Nuclear physics seminar, two lessons series, Plus! “Structure evolutions in exotic nuclei and nuclear forces” (lectured by Prof. Takaharu Otsuka) was hosted by CNS and Nishina Center.
Posted on 1 Jul, 2015
Corraborating with RIKEN, we held a seminar by Dr. Kathrin Wimmer
Posted on 1 Dec, 2014