Center for Nuclear Study (CNS), the University of Tokyo, opens an
associate professor position.
JOB TITLE: Associate Professor
FIELD: Experimental Heavy-Ion Nuclear Physics.
The successful candidate will work on experimental nuclear physics
especially for promoting progress of heavy-ion physics and for
developing experimental devices.
Permanent position until 65 years old.
The start of the employment is as early as possible after April 1, 2017.
(1) CV (Format: http://www.u-tokyo.ac.jp/en/news/jobs/index.html )
(2) List of publications/talks/etc.
(3) Research summary (two A4 pages)
(4) Future research plan (two A4 pages)
(5) Copies of three significant articles
(6) Names and contact details of two persons for inquiry about applicant
Center for Nuclear Study, School of Science, the University of Tokyo
7-3-1, Bunkyo-ku, Hongo, Tokyo 113-0033, Japan
Applicants must write “Application documents for associate professor"
in red on the front of the envelope.
Applicants should send the application documents by postal mail or
express shipping service.
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION: December 19 (Mon.) 2016
Center for Nuclear Study, the University of Tokyo